The choice of hairstyles and haircuts has been influenced by notable figures around the globe. These people come from various fields such as sports, politics and models among other assorted areas. Well, footballers have contributed a lot to the hairstyles worn by men today. For instance, the Cristiano Ronaldo haircut has been adored as one of the best soccer hairstyles.
Cristiano Ronaldo has stood out as the best soccer player in the world and a great sex symbol whose haircuts have puzzled many. He prides a lot in his hair and if you like him, you probably would want to show it off by wearing the newest Cristiano Ronaldo haircut.
Cristiano Ronaldo Haircuts & Hairstyles over the Years
Cristiano Ronaldo has always kept short hair for the many years we have seen him as a footballer. He has from time to time changed his cuts slightly, yet bringing out a very new and exciting look to all his fans. We usually see him adopt different hairstyles and haircuts in each football season. Sometimes, you cannot tell whether he is a hairdresser or a footballer. He must have met a great barber doing great hairstyles like these men’s medium hairstyles.
The Look of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Latest Haircut
If you are not a keen observer, you would think that Ronaldo’s haircut has always been the same. Well, the only thing that may not have changed is his short hairstyle. However, the look has always been changing. The loyal fans of Cristiano Ronaldo over the years can trace all his hairstyles from the time he played for Sporting CP, during his spell at Manchester United and those he is wearing on at Real-Madrid. Though his initial look was a short messy hairstyle characterized by some weird braiding, he has completely changed over the years. Today, Cristiano Ronaldo has one of the most loved haircuts and styles you could proudly wear.
Cut and Style your Hair like Cristiano Ronaldo
Normally, Cristiano Ronaldo has had a medium-short haircut and style over the years. Characteristically, the top hair is usually longer compared to the hair on the sides. So, if this is the kind of hairstyle you want, this is how to get it.
1. Grow your hair to the maximum length you would want on the top part of your head before going for a cut.
2. Naturally, Ronaldo’s hair is one that would fit men’s curly hairstyles but if you don’t want this curly form, you can create small layers to prevent your hair from piling up in such areas.
3. Ask your barber to give you the latest Cristiano Ronaldo haircut. If you are not sure that your barber is conversant with it, one of these images presented to him in whatever form would help a lot. Your barber will start by trimming your hair to the required size at the top.
4. After that, your hair will be trimmed further to the sides, giving you a flexible and very versatile cut making it possible for you to choose a variety of hairstyles as worn by Cristiano Ronaldo in the recent past or even in the future. Based on his previous years’ hairstyles, it is unlikely that Cristiano Ronaldo will in future change his hairstyle significantly.
5. After trimming your hair to the sides, you can create a line separating the long hair and trimmed hair parts as shown above. Other marks can be made as follows.
6. This kind of hairstyle will require you to use some kind of hair gel of as done with these spiky hairstyles. Apply this hair gel by using you’re the palms of your own hands. Rub it all around your haircut in an upward direction.
Why Have the Cristiano Ronaldo Haircut?
- The availability of various options for the Cristiano Ronaldo haircut makes it a very suitable option for you if you want to make changes quite often.
- You will not need to make more cuts or be forced to make major changes in maintaining your hair.
- It is very easy to get it
Hair loss can be distressing for men of any age. For that reason gaining and applying the right treatment as soon as possible is essential. Learn how to control and prevent hair loss the right way.